Saturday, June 27, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the Collegiate Geek blog. The purpose of this blog is to cover all things geeky in college, mainly because I'm an undergrad who would love to share the geeky love.

I'll try to post something every day (yeah, we'll see how that goes) with something to do with science fiction or fantasy or fandom, and what they look like in college. There will be reviews of different programs occasionally (I'm working on one for Virtuality right now) and a podcast should be up in a few days.

Briefly, about me: I'm a long time science fiction and fantasy fan, with a particular love of Doctor Who, Fringe, Batman, and all things Joss Whedon. The first science fiction book I read was Enders Game (by Orson Scott Card) when I was eleven, and I haven't looked back since.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see on this blog. If you would like to contact me, please email me at nausicaa at mail dot org.

(For Technorati: kisrh9ecfg)

No comments: